Jen gave me the inspiration to want change, the hope that I could achieve health goals, knowledge to make better decisions and the training to see long-term results. I began working with her over four years ago when I felt like I had hit rock bottom, was discouraged and hopeless. Over that time, I was inspired to have a renewed desire to change. Jen provided realistic nutrition and fitness challenges that have made a big, long-lasting impact. The energy, endurance, knowledge and the empowerment of knowing what I can achieve have been life-changing. The more I learn, the more I want to continue and improve. I can’teven imagine going back to my old ways now. Jen offers a perfect balance of compassion and tough love. She works with you on your level, based on what she knows you are capable of.E.S.
5 reasons why Jen Becker is an excellent trainer:
- Listening and caring: Jen listens. She took the time to learn about me, what my goals are, how I am motivated, and my reasons for working out. It is obvious that she cares and truly wants me to succeed.
- Knowledgeable: Jen knows her stuff, and shares her expertise as to why certain things work or don’t.
- Personalized intense training: Jen constantly challenges me, either by changing the routines or making exercises that I have mastered more difficult.
- Attention to detail and follow-up: Jen incorporates diet and nutrition into the workout plan, sending emails that contain new routines, recipes. She also reviews food journals. All of these things make it interesting and easier to stay on track.
- Leads by example: It’s not just a workout, it’s a way of life – physical and spiritual, Jen demonstrates this and sets an example by following the workouts that she teaches and in her everyday lifestyle. As a result of these things, I have dropped almost 2 sizes, become more flexible, and greatly improved my core strength.
I have had the pleasure of working out with Jennifer for over 2 years. Our sessions have helped to transform my soccer mom body to lose 35 pounds and 4 jean sizes. Although I have not always been the most enthusiastic client, she kept on me and was always able to motivate me as well as educate me along the way. The mom in me has always put everyone else in the family first. I guess you reach a point in your life where you have to put yourself on the priority list. The variety in our workouts keep me from getting bored. She knows when I can do more, and is constantly challenging me.B.L.